27 Healthy Crockpot Recipes you will want to make for dinner tonight! Using the slow cooker makes cooking easy, plus all of the recipes are healthy, made with easy to find ingredients, and include nutritional info and Weight Watchers Freestyle Smartpoints.
27 Healthy Crockpot Recipes that your family will love for everything from chicken to beef to soup to chickpeas.
The crockpot is one of my favorite appliances in the kitchen. I love being able to dump in a bunch of ingredients, spend the day away from the kitchen, and come home to a delicious meal. It makes meal prep simple and easy, plus it is a great way to develop flavor without having to add lots of fat or calories. Saying I am a huge fan is an understatement.
Today I am excited to share some of my favorite healthy crockpot recipes all with nutritional information and the new Weight Watchers Freestyle Smartpoints.
1. Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup, 330 calories, 6 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: All the flavors of lasagan without all the hard work of boiling pasta, making meat sauce, layering everything, and waiting for it to bake. This is super easy, filling, and alwasy a family favorite.
2. Slow Cooker Maple Pork Tenderloin, 239 calories, 5 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: There sis something magical that happens when you come pork tenderloin and maple syrup in the croskpot. You need to try this.
3. Slow Cooker Korean Chicken, 195 calories, 3 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: Believe me when I tell you this will quickly become one of your all time favorite chicken dishes with its sweet and spicy flavors. Serve it with rice, as tacos, in an Asian inspired salad, or right out of the crockpot like happens in our house.
4. Slow Cooker Apple Crisp, 246 calories, 8 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: Crockpots aren't just for dinner - you will definitely want to make this apple crisp that's healthy enough to eat for breakfast too.
5. Slow Cooker Turkey Tacos, 354 calories, 5 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: When you are looking for an alternative to cicken, consider making these amazing turkey tacos topped with dried cranberries, queso fresco, and cilantro.
6. Slow Cooker Mediterranean Chicken, 264 calories, 5 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: This chicken dish is my go-to recipe when I am having a dinner party. It tastes like something from a restaurant but can be cooked and prepped ahead of time and is made with simple, affordable ingredients.
7. Slow Cooker Beef Machaca, 247 calories, 3 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: If you love Mexican shredded beef, you need to start making this slow cooked beef in a spicy tomato salsa.
8. Slow Cooker Beef Ragu, 224 calories, 3 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: It's hard to beat this fork tender, beef ragu. Use it over pasta, creamy polenta, mashed cauliflower, or spaghetti squash for a meal that will blow you away.
9. Slow Cooker Chicken Carnitas, 187 calories, 3 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: This healthy and lightened up Mexcian classic is made with chicken instead of pork. Use it for tacos, burritos, bowls, quesadillas, and salads.
10. Slow Cooker Jerk Chicken, 251 calories, 4 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: The sweet and spicy flavors of Jerk Chicken are something that is hard to top. This simplified version made in the crockpot is healthy and easy enough to make at home.
11. Slow Cooker Tomato Balsamic Chicken, 227 calories, 0 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: When it comes to a simple, healthy meal, this is hard to beat. It's made with just a few ingredients and can be served in so many different ways.
12. Slow Cooker Coconut Curry Chicken Breast, 232 calories, 3 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: Curry isn't just for take-out. Make this delicious curry at home in your crockpot. It's easy, cheaper, and so much better for you than the restaurant version.
13. Slow Cooker Breakfast Hashbrown, Spinach, and Ham Egg Casserole, 220 calories, 5 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: Next time you are hosting a crowd for breakfast, think about making this crockpot breakfast dish. It makes hosting brunch so much easier.
14. Slow Cooker Lentil and Vegetable Stew, 320 calories, 4 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: This hearty and filling soup is a hit with the whole family. It has tons of flavors, lots of veggies, and is packed with nutrients.
15. Slow Cooker Thai Curry Chicken Meatballs, 284 calories, 3 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: This slightly spicy crockpot meatballs are cooked in a delicious coconut curry sauce and are gerat for a weeknight dinner or meal prep.
16. Slow Cooker Tuscan Lentil Sloppy Joes, 244 calories, 0 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: For a delicious vegetarian meal or meatless Monday option, make these easy crcokpot lentil sloppy joes. They have Italian flavors and will please even the pickiest eaters.
17. Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Chickpeas, 309 calories, 2 Weight Watchers SmartPoints™: Sometimes it can be hard to find vegetarian crockpot meals, but these sweet and spicy chickpeas should top the list. They are addictive and super versatile.
18. Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken, 230 calories, 2 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: When it comes to easy meals, this healthy crockpot salsa verde chicken should be at the top of the list. With store bought salsa, you literally only need two ingredients to make a delicious dinner.
19. Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Chicken, 249 calories, 5 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: One of the best flavor combinations is sweet and spicy and this crockpot chicken comes out perfectly tender and full of flavor.
20. Slow Cooker Coconut Basil Chicken, 226 calories, 2 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: Coconut and basil come together to make the most amazing chicken dish. You will be licking the sauce off your plate.
21. Slow Cooker Spicy Chorizo Pulled Pork, 190 calories, 3 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: This crockpot pulled pork recipe is flavored with chorizo spices for a really tasty spin on the classic pulled pork. Serve it as tacos, over rice, in sandwiches, or with the traditional sides.
22. Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken Artichoke Soup, 326 calories, 4 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: I love making soup in the crockpot and this one studded with tender chicken, artichokes, quinoa, and tons of lemon flavor is delicious.
23. Low Carb Slow Cooker Stuffed Cabbage Soup, 399 calories, 8 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: If you love stuffed cabbage rolls, then you need tto make this low carb crockpot soup. It's filling and tastes just like the traditional dish, in soup version.
24. Slow Cooker Banh Mi Pork, 289 calories, 5 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: If you haven't had Banh Mi before,, it's a Vietnamese sandwich with tender cooked pork and pickled veggies. This slow cooker option lightens things up and can be served so many different ways.
25. Slow Cooker Balsamic Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin, 208 calories, 4 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: You don't want to miss this reader favorite crockpot pork dish. It couldn't be easier to make and is delicious enough to serve at a dinner party.
26. Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala with Cauliflower, 289 calories, 5 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: This healthy version of the classic Indian dish is made in the slow cooker and comes out perfect every time. All the flavor you expect in a much lighter version.
27. Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore with Mushrooms, 246 calories, 3 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints™: This Italian dish made with tomatoes and stewed chicken is perfect for the crockpot since it lets all the flavors blend together and deepen. Toss everything in the slow cooker in the morning and dinner is ready when you get home.