videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 U red peppers, diced
- 1 U onion, diced
- 1/2 cup reduced fat peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp cumin
- 1/2 tbsp coriander
- Add the chicken, red peppers, and onions to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, chicken broth, cumin, and coriander. Pour over the chicken.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or until chicken is cooked through. Break into smaller pieces with a fork and serve over rice or noodles. Garnish with fresh lime, scallions, cilantro, and bean sprouts.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.