Oh man, do I have an easy and delicious dip for you to try! I made this dip on Thursday after realizing I had a bunch of kale I needed to use up and weeks of thinking about slow cooker dips. Originally I had planned on just a traditional spinach and artichoke dip, but decided the kale would make a great and nutritious addition. I personally loved it with the kale but for those of you who don’t love kale, just double the spinach and you will be on your way to a yummy, warm dip. This dip works perfectly as intended but also makes a delicious pasta sauce and a yummy smear on sandwiches and wraps. One note about this recipe, I do recommend using good quality parmesan cheese for the recipe since a lot of the cheesy flavor comes from the Parmesan. You’ll be able to taste the difference.
Sunday Slow Cooker: Spinach, Artichoke, and Kale Dip
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 U cloves garlic
- 1/2 U onion, diced
- 28 oz canned artichoke hearts, drained
- 10 oz spinach, chopped
- 10 oz kale, chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese – the good stuff
- 1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup low fat mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.