Over 75 brand new recipes, 4 weeks of healthy meal plans, shopping lists, weekly game plans, & more!
With her consistenly delicious recipes and practical tips, meal planning is easy. Sally McKenny | Sally's Baking Addiction
Kristen, the queen of healthy meal planning, has written the ULTIMATE meal planning cookbook that deserves a place in every kitchen. Trish Rosenquist | founder of Mom on Timeout, mom of 2
This book comes with an amazing digital companion that makes the meal plans interactive! Change the number of servings, move recipes to different days, delete recipes you don't need, and more. Get started.
Already registered your copy? Access your interactive Meal Plans.
Why this book
If there is one thing you can do to make your kitchen life easier and less stressful, meal planning is the answer every time.
Ask me almost any question about how to eat healthier, save money on groceries, stop stressing about what's for dinner, and learning to cook, and my answer will always be meal planning. Meal planning truly is the thing that will make the biggest impact on your health, budget, stress level, and cooking skills.
More importantly, after talking to countless friends, readers, and loved ones - everyone could use a little help getting a healthy meal on the table. It's something we all want to do, but with our busy lives, it's just hard sometimes. This book hopes to change that. It worked for me. It's worked for countless readers. I know it can work for you.
What'll you find in this cookbook
- 75 brand new recipes that were created just for this cookbook. They are easy to make, taste amazing, and work every time. All with beautiful photos, cooking tips, and more.
- Weekly calendars and shopping lists including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and side dishes! It's everything you need to eat healthy all week.
- A complete digital companion that will automatically adjust the recipes and shopping list to the exact servings you need. This book works for any family size.
- Game plans and daily tips to make meal prep and cooking as easy as possible.
- Kitchen hacks and shortcuts for nights when you need a little extra help.
- Recipes that work! All recipes were tested multiple times to ensure they work every time. If they didn't get enthusiastic reviews, they were not included.
- Easy and approachable recipes that were created with families in mind. Ingredients that are easy to find and affordable. Cooking techniques that make everyone successful in the kitchen.
- Affordable and practical shopping lists that work for every budget. Save money on your weekly grocery bill and waste less.