- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 U onion, chopped
- 3 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1 U poblano pepper, diced
- 1 U jalapeno, diced
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/4 cup skim milk
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 10 oz can diced tomatoes with green chiles, drained
- 1 3/4 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese (I prefer sharp cheddar)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ancho chili powder
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.