videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Roasted Garlic Broccoli
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the broccoli with the olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Spread out the broccoli on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Make sure they are in one layer. Spray with a bit more cooking spray on top.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes until just browned.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.