Roasted Pork with Apples
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.67 lbs. lean pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard (or Whole30® approved mustard if needed)
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 U apples, chopped
- 1 U onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Combine the olive oil, salt, mustard, thyme, and pepper. Spread all over pork.
Set in a foil lined baking dish.
Add the apples and onion around the pork and pour in the chicken broth.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until pork is cooked through.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.