videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Sunday Slow Cooker: Balsamic Honey Pork Tenderloin with Pears
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 lb lean pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (GF if needed)
- 1 U garlic clove
- 3 U pears, sliced
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
Whisk together the vinegar, honey, broth, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic, and rosemary.
Season the pork with salt and pepper. Add it to the slow cooker with the pears.
Pour the sauce on top. Cook on high for 4 hours. Shred or slice and let sit in the sauce for 30 more minutes.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.