Turkey Sloppy Joes
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1.25 lbs. 99% lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup red onion, minced
- 1 U red pepper, minced
- 1 U green pepper, minced
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup canned tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. grill seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
Add the olive oil to a pan over medium heat.
Brown the turkey.
Add the onion, green pepper, red pepper, and garlic. Continue cooking until the meat is cooked through.
Add the tomato sauce, brown sugar, grill seasoning, and Worcestershire. Stir together.
Simmer for 10 minutes and season with salt and pepper if needed.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.