Spaghetti Squash Pizza Crust
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 3 cups spaghetti squash, cooked
- 1 U egg, beaten
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, diced
- 1/2 cup part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Squeeze out as much excess moisture as possible from the spaghetti squash. The more moisture that you remove the crispier the crust will be.
Mix the egg, garlic, basil, mozzarella, Parmesan, salt, and pepper into the squash to form the crust. Then press flat onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake for 15-20 minutes until crust sets and begins to get crispy on the edges.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.