I have always loved fish but growing up in New England, I was a bit spoiled and it took me a long time to come around to tilapia. Since I don't find it as flavorful as some other fish, I find that it's neccessary to really inject lots of flavor into the fish to make it something I am excited to eat. This simple garlic and lime version packs in the flavor with butter, garlic, lime juice, and Old Bay seasoning. It's great as a stand alone dish and is also delicious in tacos with some crunchy slaw and avocado.
Garlic Lime Tilapia
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 30 oz. tilapia filets
- 2.5 tbsp. butter (or ghee)
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced (or more)
- 1 tbsp. Old Bay (or seafood seasoning)
- 2.5 tbsp. lime juice
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.