Skinny Alfredo Sauce
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 U cauliflower
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 U shallots (or 1/4 cup onion)
- 2 U cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup canned nonfat evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 U Salt and fresh black pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Add the cauliflower and simmer for 20-25 minutes until the cauliflower is very tender.
In a saute pan, add the olive oil and onions. Saute over medium heat for about 7 minutes until tender. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the evaporated milk and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the cauliflower, onion mixture, Parmesan cheese, chicken broth, salt, and pepper to a blender. Blend until creamy and smooth.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.