videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Black Olive and Feta Turkey Burgers
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb. 99% lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup black olives, chopped
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced, divided
- 1.5 oz. reduced fat feta cheese, divided
- 2 tsp. dried dill, divided
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
Using your hands, gently mix together the turkey, red onion, olives, 1 garlic clove, 4 tbsp. feta cheese, 1 tsp. dried dill, ½ tsp. black pepper, and ¼ tsp. salt. Divide into patties.
In another bowl, combine the yogurt, 2 tbsp. feta cheese, 1 tsp. dill, 1 garlic clove, and lemon juice to make the sauce. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Heat a grill, grill pan, or skillet over medium high heat. Cook the burgers for about 5 minutes per side or until completely cooked.
Serve with 2 tbsp. yogurt feta sauce.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.