Sunday Slow Cooker: Apple BBQ Pulled Turkey
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 lbs boneless skinless turkey breast
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chile powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 U apples, sliced
- 1 U onion, sliced
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
Add the turkey, onions, and apples to the slow cooker.
Stir together the barbecue sauce, cumin, chile powder, applesauce, garlic, broth, salt, and pepper.
Pour over the turkey.
Cook on low for 4 hours.
Shred with 2 forks.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.