videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Baba Ganoush (Eggplant Dip)
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Pierce the eggplant all over with a fork. Place in the oven on a baking sheet and roast whole for 20-25 minutes. Cut in half and drain any extra liquid. Scoop the contents into a food processor. Pulse until it has a thicker, paste consistency.
- Add the olive oil, garlic, salt, parsley, tahini, and lemon juice to the food processor. Pulse a few times until just combined.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.