- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb russet potatoes, thinly sliced
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3/4 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup canned black beans
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Preheat oven to 400°. Place baking sheet in oven.
Place potato slices on paper towels and pat dry. The more moisture that you remove, the crispier they will be.
Arrange half of potato slices in a single layer on preheated baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
prinkle with 1/4 tsp. salt.
Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Turn potato slices over; bake an additional 5 minutes or until golden.
Repeat procedure with remaining potatoes and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Add all the potatoes to one baking sheet or dish and top with the cheese, black beans, and your favorite toppings. Cook for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.