- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 24 U wonton wrappers
- 1 1/4 cup marinara sauce (I use Eden Organic which has 1 point per 1/2 cup)
- 3/4 cup part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 4 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 U garlic cloves
- 1/2 U zucchini, finely chopped
- 1 U red pepper, finely chopped
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Spray the muffin tin with non fat cooking spray and press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin cup. Then place a spread a thin layer of ricotta cheese on top of the wonton wrappers. Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Add in a spoonful of the vegetable mixture and then a spoonful of sauce. Then press in another wonton wrapper and repeat. Sprinkle some extra mozzarella and parmesan on the tops before placing in the oven.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.