Sausage, Potato, and Veggie Bake
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 U chicken sausages, sliced
- 1 lb red potatoes, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 U red onion, chopped
- 2 U zucchini, chopped
- 2 U red peppers, chopped
- 4 U garlic cloves, whole
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Toss everything in a large glass baking dish. Keep the garlic cloves whole. Any combinations of vegetables and spices will work. Try and complement the spices in the sausage.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until potatoes are tender.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.