Chopped Chickpea Greek Salad full of fresh veggies, chickpeas, feta cheese, olives, and a delicious vinaigrette. Jump to Recipe keyboard_arrow_down
A bright and colorful Chopped Chickpea Greek Salad packed with crispy veggies, salty olives and feta, and protein packed chickpeas.
I have been on a chickpea kick lately and adding them to absolutely everything. I love how they adapt to so many dishes and pack in lots of protein and fiber, and last weekend they came to my rescue. We were planning on meeting some friends for lunch and I had been craving my favorite chopped Greek salad. The only problem was that the lettuce would never hold up and I would end up with a wilted mess. Enter the chickpea. I decided to replace the lettuce with chickpeas and it may be my new favorite salad. Make sure to plan ahead so that the salad has at least 30 minutes to rest so that they flavors can really combine and get absorbed by the chickpeas.
Chopped Chickpea Greek Salad
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 20 oz. canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 U orange bell pepper, chopped (or yellow)
- 1 U green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1.5 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 U Persian cucumbers, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 4 oz reduced fat feta cheese
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 U cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.