Strawberry Banana Chocolate Baked Oatmeal
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.5 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1.5 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 U Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1.5 cups skim milk
- 2 U egg whites
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 U banana, sliced
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.