It seems that around this time of year everyone is trying to figure out ways to eat more vegetables. So why not swap out your potato fries for these simple carrot fries. They are baked until they are nice and tender on the inside and slightly crispy on the outside. I tend to just season them with salt and pepper, but any seasoning would work. They are really good with some rosemary or thyme. I also love using rainbow carrots because they turn out really beautiful but any carrots will work.
videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut the carrots into matchsticks, Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread out on a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, shaking once, or until browned and tender.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.