I love a good egg breakfast and this Fresh Herb, Tomato, and Goat Cheese Frittata makes the perfect weekend brunch or quick dinner.
A couple weeks ago we splurged on a fancy weekend brunch and I had the most amazing soft scrambled eggs with tomatoes, goat cheese, and fresh herbs. It was sooooo good and I was licking my plate to gobble up every last morsel. People were probably staring, but I just couldn't help myself.
Since then I have been adding fresh herbs to all my eggs and especially loved this frittata version I made last week for a quick dinner. The fresh herbs take what would be a normal frittata and elevate it to something really special. I used a combination of chives, basil, and parsley but any combination of herbs would work. Try out fresh oregano, dill, rosemary, or watercress. Paired with the goat cheese and sweet cherry tomatoes, it's a combination I will be making again and again.
videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Fresh Herb, Tomato, and Goat Cheese Fritatta
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Add the tomatoes, herbs, and goat cheese to the bottom. Pour the eggs over top.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes until eggs are firm and set. Top with additional fresh herbs if desired.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.