- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 U poblano pepper, diced
- 1/4 U onion diced
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes, defrosted
- 2 U eggs
- 4 U egg whites
- Salt and pepper
- 6 U corn tortillas
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Spray a large saute pan with cooking spray and cook the onion and poblano until the onion becomes soft and translucent.
Add the potatoes and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes until the potatoes begin to crisp up on the edges.
While the potatoes cook, stir the eggs and egg whites together like you are making scrambled eggs. Add salt, pepper, and perhaps a dash of hot sauce.
Add to the potatoes and scramble until cooked to your liking. Taste and season with salt and pepper if needed.
Place in the tacos shells and add your favorite toppings.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.