This salad is the definition of summer for me. Perfectly ripe tomatoes, sweet summer corn, fresh and crunchy cucumbers, spicy basil, and creamy avocado come together to form the most delicious and seriously simple salad. Everything is pulled together with some lemon juice, olive oil, and lots of salt and pepper. It couldn’t be any easier and I could eat it by the truckload. Make it a full entree by adding some grilled chicken, shrimp, fresh mozzarella, chickpeas, or quinoa. Yum. Yum. Yum.
Tomato, Cucumber, Corn, and Avocado Salad
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb. ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 U English cucumber, chopped
- 2 U ears corn, cut off the cob (optional: grill or roast it first)
- 1 U avocado, chopped
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped (or more)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 U lemon, juice (or more)
- 1 U Salt and pepepr
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Gently toss everything together.
Season well with salt and pepper.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.