videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Frozen Breakfast Quesadillas
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 3 U eggs
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup canned corn, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 3/4 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tbsp. taco seasoning
- 3 U low carb tortillas
Whisk the egg whites and egg together. Scramble in a skillet coated with cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl combine the black beans, corn, scrambled eggs, onion, cilantro, shredded cheese, and taco seasoning.
Place 1/3 of the mixture in each tortilla and fold over.
Place in the freezer on a plate or baking sheet lined with parchment for one hour. Remove and wrap individually to store or place in a freezer safe bag.
To reheat, take out the quesadilla and microwave until cheese is melted. To reheat in a skillet, first microwave it to defrost and then warm in a skillet to get the outside nice and crispy.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.