Creamy Ricotta Zucchini Noodles make the perfect low carb side dish with fresh zucchini noodles, creamy ricotta, garlic, and lemon. Jump to Recipe
A few weeks back I shared this creamy ricotta spaghetti squash recipe that we have been eating constantly. It makes such a delicious low carb side dish since it tastes naughty and indulgent but is surprisingly low in calories. Inspired by this recipe, I decided to try out another version using zucchini noodles and it came out just as delicious. You can play with the spices to match the main dish and I love adding some red pepper flakes to the oil to make things just a tad spicy.
Creamy Ricotta Zucchini Noodles
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 cups zucchini, cut in noodles
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 tbsp. chopped basil (or parsley)
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.