Since everyone seems to searching for more ways to use up all that summer zucchini, let’s talk about this simple zucchini noodle recipe that’s packed with flavor. I have been making a version of this at least once a week for dinner and the latest one with turkey sausage by far has been my favorite. I normally make it with all zucchini for me and then add some real pasta for bigger eaters. The garlic, red pepper flakes, olive oil, butter, and Parmesan create a perfect light sauce and the sausage brings lots of earthy flavors and some needed protein. It’s also ready in about 20 minutes, which makes it perfect for a busy weeknight.
Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Noodles with Sausage
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 U zucchini, made into noodles (using a spiralizer, mandonline, or knife)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey sausage
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.