videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Shortcut Chicken Cordon Bleu
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.25 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard (optional)
- 5 U slices deli ham, 96% fat free
- 5 U slices low fat Swiss cheese (1 oz.)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup almonds, crushed
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 350 degree
Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
Cut the chicken breasts into 5 pieces and pound them out to uniform thickness. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place in baking dish. Brush each chicken breast with Dijon mustard.
Top with ham (folded if needed) and cheese.
Melt butter in the microwave and toss together the almonds, garlic powder, and oregano. Sprinkle on top of the chicken.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. If desired, broil for last 2 minutes for an extra crispy top.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.