These five ingredient tuna patties are the solution when you want to build a flavor-packed, healthy meal in less than 10 minutes. They are versatile, super easy to make, and can be customized to fit any craving. Jump to Recipe
This post Is brought to you by StarKist E.V.O.O.™ but all opinions are 100% mine.
Lately, I have been cooking from my pantry more often, and these simple tuna patties are at the top of the list. They make the most amazing burgers, can be thrown on a salad, or served on their own with your favorite dipping sauce. Plus since the leftovers keep well, they are a great meal prep option.
They are also one of those great recipe blueprints to have on hand. Once you learn how to make these, you can switch up the flavors with different spices, herbs, and flavors to create all different combinations. More on that to come.
The key to this recipe all starts with the amazing StarKist E.V.O.O.™ Wild-Caught Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil. This is some of the best tasting tuna around and since it is packed in cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil, it has a rich, mellow flavor and the best smooth texture.
I also love that it is wild caught, made with minimal ingredients, and it’s dolphin safe. Bonus - it’s keto, Paleo and Mediterranean Diet friendly, which is perfect for May which is Mediterranean Diet Month. It also comes in all kinds of delicious flavors including:
- StarKist E.V.O.O.™ Wild-Caught Yellowfin Tuna with Sun-dried Tomato in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- StarKist E.V.O.O.™ Wild-Caught Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- StarKist E.V.O.O.™ Wild-Caught Pink Salmon in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- StarKist E.V.O.O.™ Wild-Caught Yellowfin Tuna with Lemon Pepper in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
All of these flavors will work in this recipe!
Flavor Ideas for Tuna Patties
There are so many different ways to customize these tasty tuna patties. Here are some favorites:
- Try out one of the other delicious flavors of StarKist E.V.O.O.™ to instantly switch up the recipes – Lemon Pepper, Sundried Tomato, or Salmon.
- Play around with the seasoning by adding different spice blends - seafood seasoning, everything bagel seasoning, Cajun seasoning, Italian seasoning, and more.
- Add fresh herbs like cilantro, basil, parsley, or chives. You can also add dried herbs if that is what you have on hand.
- Swap in different diced vegetables or fruit for a different flavor. Consider carrots, jalapenos, cabbage, apples, or dried cranberries.
- Make spicy tuna patties by adding some Sriracha, Thai curry paste, or red pepper flakes.
Ways to Serve 5 Ingredient Tuna Patties
These protein packed patties can be served in so many different ways.
- Grab a whole wheat bun or some slider rolls and make delicious tuna burgers with all your favorite toppings.
- Make a healthy green salad packed with lots of fresh vegetables and add these tuna patties for your protein.
- Make tuna patty tacos with warmed corn tortillas, cabbage slaw, and a spicy salsa.
- Make an open faced tuna melt with toasted bread, sliced tomato, and melted cheese.
- Grab a whole wheat wrap. Add a layer of hummus, fresh vegetables, feta cheese, and olives for a Mediterranean wrap.
How would you use StarKist E.V.O.O.™ to create an easy pantry meal at home?
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of StarKist E.V.O.O.
5 Ingredient Tuna Patties
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 U packages StarKist E.V.O.O.™ Wild-Caught Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 2 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 U egg
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.