videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Brown Sugar Chicken
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Pound each chicken breast until it is about 1/2 inch thick and set aside.
- Combine the flour, paprika, and sea salt and then spread out on a plate.
- Heat the canola oil in a saute pan over medium high heat.
- Dredge the chicken in the flour mixture and then place in the hot pan. Sear on each side for about 3 more or until golden brown. Take out the chicken and place in a baking dish.
- Add the lemon juice to the pan to deglaze it and create the sauce. Cook for about 1 minute.
- Pour the deglazing liquid over the chicken breasts and top with the brown sugar. Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked through.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.