Creamy Gorgonzola Dressing
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 cup non fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 U green onions
- 1/2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, fresh
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 1 U salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Heat the olive oil in a small sauce pan and saute the green onions and garlic until fragrant and softened. Let cool.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the cheese, yogurt, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, pepper. Stir in the green onions, garlic, and olive oil. Serve with salads or as a great dip for veggies or chicken.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.