This Nectarine, Blueberry, and Corn Salad with Arugula is the perfect late summer salad.
I couldn't be happier that nectarines, peaches, and plums are starting to pop up at the market. They are one of my favorites and the perfect way to make an amazing summer salad. They add just the right sweetness and thrown in a salad with blueberries, summer corn, peppery arugula, and red onions - it's hard to beat. Since the salad itself has so much flavor, I like to stick to a basic dressing with olive oil, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, and a touch of honey. You could leave the honey out for a lower sugar version, but I like how it complements the fruit. Add some grilled chicken or tofu to make it a complete meal.
Blueberry, Nectarine, and Corn Salad with Arugula
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 U nectarine, sliced thin
- 1 U ear corn, cut off the cob (cooked or raw)
- 1/2 U red onion, sliced thin
- 6 cups arugula
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.