videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Oven Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk the egg whites until frothy.
- Mix the Parmesan, breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Toss the zucchini in the egg whites and then dredge in the Parmesan and breadcrumb mixture.
- Place on a prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. Turn oven to broil and broil until crispy, about 3-4 minutes.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.