With many schools starting in the upcoming weeks, easy healthy breakfasts and snacks are on the brains of many. These delicious Banana Peanut Butter Oat Bars with dates are the perfect solution. They have no added sugar, are gluten free, and are completely portable making them perfect for busy mornings. If you have a peanut allergy, you can use almond or cashew butter instead and they can be customized any way you like. Consider adding some chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or dried fruit.
videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Banana Peanut Butter Oat Bars with Dates
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash the bananas using a fork until completely mashed and almost liquidy. If you have any frozen ripe bananas, they work great for this recipe. Just microwave them for 1-2 minutes to thaw and then remove from the peels and mash.
- Add the peanut butter, dates, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, and ginger. Stir until smooth. Add the oats and stir until well combined.
- Press into an 8X8 glass pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Cool and cut into squares.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.