All I want to eat during the summer is grilled vegetables. We eat them in some version almost every night since it is normally too hot to turn on the stove and I get bored with salads pretty quickly. While they normally are just a side dish, lately I have been making these simple Grilled Vegetable Tostadas and we have have been loving them. You can use any vegetables you have at home and then you just need a simple homemade spice blend to add some flavor. Topped with a quick homemade fresh salsa, avocado, and some shredded cheese - it's a perfect summer meal.
Grilled Vegetable Tostadas
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb. tomatoes, diced (and seeded if desired)
- 1/3 cup cilantro, minced
- 1 U lime, juice
- 1 U jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- Salt and pepper
- 2 U green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 U summer squash, chopped
- 2 U zucchini, chopped
- 1 U eggplant, chopped
- 1 U red onion, sliced
- 8 U corn tortillas
- 1 U avocado
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheese
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.