Sunday Slow Cooker: Pepperoncini Beef aka Drip Beef
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 lb lean beef eye round roast
- 1 U onion, chopped
- 1 cup beef broth
- 8 oz pepperoncini with juice, jarred
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp Italian seasoning
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Add everything to the slow cooker. Cook on low for 8 hours.
Shred beef with 2 forks and serve.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.