These Oatmeal Protein Pancakes are packed with good for you ingredients and 27 grams of protein meaning you will stay full all morning.
With New Year on the horizon, my body is craving good food after all the cookies and comfort food. But let's be honest, I am not quite ready to dive into all the greens so these pancakes are a perfect compromise. Made with oats, cottage cheese, and egg whites - they are packed with protein and fiber but still taste amazing and with the right toppings, indulgent. I usually reach for lots of fresh fruit, some melted nut butter, or a thin drizzle of honey or maple syrup. More importantly, they keep you full all morning so you don't have to worry about your stomach growling two hours after breakfast.
Looking for more meal ideas? Check out our healthy, low carb, and vegetarian meal plans. It's the perfect way to start the new year right and not have to worry about what to eat.
videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Oatmeal Protein Pancakes
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Using an immersion blender or regular blender combine all the ingredients until they form a smooth batter.
- Using a quarter cup measure, pour the batter into a medium high heat pan sprayed with cooking spray and flip once the batter begins to bubble and pop.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes and serve with your favorite pancake toppings.
- *If you usually like a sweeter pancake batter, consider adding a touch of brown sugar, Stevia, agave, or honey to your batter.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.