videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Whisk together the pancake mix, sugar, nutmeg to remove any large lumps. In a smaller bowl, mix together the milk, egg, egg white, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Mix together the dry and wet ingredients until mostly mixed together. Fold in the ricotta cheese until everything is mixed well. It will be slightly lumpy. You could fold in the blueberries at this point, but I like to add them to the batter as it cooks.
- Warm a griddle or pan over medium heat and spray with non fat cooking spray. Pour in a 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake and sprinkle blueberries onto the pancake.
- Once the batter begins to bubble and cook around the edges, about 3-5 minutes, flip over and let cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with sugar free syrup, powdered sugar, low sugar jam, or lemon curd. Delish!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.