Although normally I reach for a pounded chicken breast for this dish, last week I was looking for a way to use up some leftover pork chops and decided a crust of Parmesan, Panko breadcrumbs, and herbs was the perfect solution. The dish is relatively simple to make and can be baked in the oven or lightly fried in a skillet with a hint of olive oil. For low carb dieters, you could substitute in some almond flour for the Panko or just use all Parmesan cheese instead. Paired with a simple green salad and some lemon wedges, it makes a delicious meal.
videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Parmesan Crusted Pork Chop
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper.
- Combine the Parmesan, Panko, and Italian seasoning.
- Dip the pork in the egg whites and then into the Parmesan mixture. Place on a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until fully cooked and browned.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.