Greek Yogurt and Flax Pancakes with Berries
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 U eggs, whisked
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt (plain or flavored)
- 10 tbsp flax seed meal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 4 tsp Stevia (or other sweetener)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Place the berries in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Let simmer for 10 minutes or until they begin to break down and form a sauce. If desired, add sweetener of your choice.
Mix together the eggs, yogurt, flax seed meal, baking powder, salt, sweetener, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Let sit for 5 minutes for the flax to thicken up.
Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Spray with cooking spray. Using 1/4 cup batter, pour in the pancake batter and spread out with a spoon if needed. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side.
Serve with warm berry sauce.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.