- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 U onion, diced
- 3 U cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ancho chili powder
- 14 oz low sodium chicken broth (or vegetable broth)
- 14 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 28 oz. canned black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 U limes
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the onions and cook for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
Stir in the chipotle chili or powder, broth, tomatoes, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and black beans.
Bring to a boil and then turn down and simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve with chopped cilantro and lime juice.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.