Polenta Berry Pancakes
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 3/4 cup polenta (corn meal)
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 tbsp sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 U egg
- 1 U egg white
- 3 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup blueberries
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Mix together the polenta, flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
In another bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, eggs, yogurt, and oil.
Gently add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mixing until just mixed without any big lumps. Fold in the berries.
Preheat a nonstick griddle over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray. Add the pancake batter, 1/4 cup per pancake, and cook until the bubbles begin to burst.
Flip over and finish cooking.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.