I don't know about you, but I eat a ton of salad in the summer. This could be an unconscious reaction to constantly being in a bathing suit or maybe its just all the amazing summer produce and the fact that salads are cool and refreshing in the heat. Either way, summer and salad go hand and hand around here.
But after about a week of eating simple salads, I want something more exciting. So instead of eating boring salads all summer, consider making some of these delicious salads and slaws. Want to make it a smaller salad a meal? Just add your favorite protein source - grilled chicken, steak, seafood, chickpeas, beans, avocado, or tofu.
What are your favorite summer salads?
1. Salmon, Sweet Potato, Avocado, and Kale Salad, 387 calories
2. Tropical Quinoa Salad with Vegetables, 327 calories
3. Spicy Corn and Cabbage Slaw, 88 calories
4. Tomato, Cucumber, Corn, and Avocado Salad, 182 calories
5. Cherry and Quinoa Salad, 289 calories
6. Thai Inspired Mango Slaw, 109 calories
7. Black Bean and Corn Salad, 137 calories
8. Vietnamese Rice Noodle Salad, 183 calories
9. Black Bean, Quinoa, and Mango Salad, 253 calories
10. Curried Broccoli Salad, 114 calories
11. Crunchy Thai Chicken Salad, 333 calories
12. Curried Cauliflower, Pomegranate, and Quinoa Salad, 177 calories
13. Celery Ranch Slaw, 105 calories
14. Maple Dijon Kale Salad with Apples, 193 calories
15. Sesame Kale Salad with Blueberries and Mango, 264 calories
16. Spring Mix Salad, 327 calories
17. Spinach Salad with Creamy Balsamic, 229 calories
18. Grilled Chicken, Zucchini, and Quinoa Salad, 329 calories
19. Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad with Honey Dijon Dressing, 102 calories
20. Mediterranean Cabbage Salad, 47 calories
21. Honey Lime Nectarine and Corn Salad, 136 calories
22. Blueberry Caprese Salad, 191 calories
23. Indian Spiced Shrimp and Mango Salad, 190 calories
24. Sweet Chili Chicken Salad, 327 calories
25. Honey Mustard Broccoli and Apple Salad, 186 calories
Meal Plan Members: Loving summer salads? Add your favorites from this list to your Recipe Queue.