Mushroom pizza is probably one of my favorite indulgent dishes and I am constantly on the look out for ways to transform old favorites into something I can eat more often. After watching a cooking show that featured stuffed portabello mushrooms, the idea hit me that I could easily turn a portabello into a mini pizza and thus created this simple dish. It is a great snack or meal with a salad and for only 1 point per pizza. It is also really easy to create lots of variations by changing up the sauce and toppings.
Portobello Mini Pizzas
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 U portabello mushroom cap, cleaned with the stem removed
- 2 tbsp marinara sauce (or sliced tomato)
- 2 tbsp part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.