I make a lot of pancakes and am constantly experimenting with ways to add more protein so that I am not starving an hour after eating. Lately cottage cheese has been one of my favorite secret weapons to boost the protein in my favorite pancake recipes. Don't worry, you can't taste it at all. It adds a creaminess and richness to the pancake plus lots of good, lean protein. Consider adding your favorite fruit, spices, or nuts to the basic batter to make things more exciting and top with fresh fruit, nut butter, butter, syrup, or a bit of chocolate syrup.
Low Carb Protein Pancakes
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 U eggs
- 4 U egg whites
- 2 cups reduced fat cottage cheese
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.