So we have been eating lots of this turkey tomatillo chili, Asian meatballs, and countless other creations including this delicious corn frittata made after defrosting some leftover bacon and corn I had stashed away. Also cooking this recipe made me really want a nice cast iron skillet, I am thinking about this one but would love to hear what y’all recommend and to know if I should buy one that is pre-seasoned. Thoughts?
Corn, Jalapeno, Bacon, and Onion Frittata
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 3 U slices center cut bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped finely
- 1 U ear corn, cut off the cob
- 1 U jalapeno, minced (or more)
- 8 U eggs
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.