Is this really an omelet? That's definitely up for discussion but no matter what you call it, it's delicious and easy. Five minutes of prep and then 45 minutes in the oven and you end up with a delicious, fluffy egg dish that is very reminiscent of a fluffy diner omelet. You can add in any toppings you like to make this recipe your own. Veggies, beans, cooked meats, fresh herbs, and cheese (of course!) all make welcome additions and I love trying to recreate my favorite restaurant omelets at home. I also really love that this recipe keeps well in the fridge so I can make it for Sunday breakfast and then eat the leftovers for quick breakfasts during the week.
Ham and Cheese Frittata with Broccoli
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 6 U eggs
- 4 U egg whites
- 2 cups skim milk
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup boneless lean ham, diced
- 2 cups cooked broccoli, diced
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.