videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Grilled Lemon Asparagus with Feta
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Toss the asparagus with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Grill for about 3 minutes on each side. You can also cook the asparagus in a 400 degree oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Toss in lemon juice and top with feta cheese and grilled lemon slices.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.