videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Slow Cooker Sunday: Honey Garlic Chicken
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Whisk together the garlic, basil, soy sauce, ketchup, and honey.
- Add the chicken to the crockpot.
- Pour the sauce over and mix everything together.
- Cook on low for 4 hours. If at any point the chicken seems to be drying out (some chicken contains more liquid than others), then add a bit of chicken broth.
- For crispy outside, spread onto a baking sheet and broil for 3-5 minutes.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.