videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.67 lbs. 95% lean ground chicken
- 3 tsp. sesame oil
- 4 U green onions, chopped
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger, grated or minced
- 1 U red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, minced
- 1 tbsp. water
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce (GF if needed)
- 2 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 U head butter lettuce
Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until no longer pink. Remove and set aside.
Add the sesame oil, green onions, garlic, and ginger to the pan. Cook for 1 minute and then add the red pepper, water chestnuts, and mushrooms. Cook for 4-6 minutes until tender, adding 1-2 tbsp. water if needed.
Add the chicken back to the pan and stir in the soy sauce, Hoisin, and hot sauce if using. Stir and let cook 1-2 minutes.
Remove and serve in lettuce wraps.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.